[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 63, Issue 18

Tom Piper macquest at me.com
Wed Mar 20 12:31:23 EDT 2019

Mark:

> >> Here?s a few photos:
> *https://tublrbersky.tumblr.com/ <https://tublrbersky.tumblr.com/> <https://tublrbersky.tumblr.com/ <https://tublrbersky.tumblr.com/>>*

I just loved your description, particularly the screenshots of the Newton . . . it just brings back wonderful memories and feelings.

That said, my 12.9” iPad Pro (I have 3 of them, one from each generation) is a work horse, particularly with the Pencil (old and new). All of the drawing apps work great, with ProCreate probably the best. I’ve retired my second generation iPad mini, and won’t replace it since my iPhone XS Max is large enough to handle those needs.

Now, if only there were a way to connect the iPad to my eMate 300 😎.

Best wishes,

Tom