[NTLK] Newton 110 in LAWNDALE, CALIFORNIA

Alvin Lee amlee17 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 22:36:59 EDT 2019

Hi guys,

Browsing through a pawn shop today and found a Newton 110 at Boulevard Pawn
Shop in Lawndale, California on Hawthorne Blvd.

Not sure if anyone wants to rescue it but the pawn shop owner has it priced
at $99. When I asked him why it was so high, he said that it was because it
was an antique. I had him put batteries in it although, he wanted to
negotiate for the price first and I told him that I wasn't going to give a
number until I knew that it worked.

The unit itself is sticky. The coating might be coming on. Handwriting
recognition was working. The screen was pretty good. Had the pen and the
PCMCIA spacer.

Alvin.

--
Alvin Lee