[NTLK] MagicCap items for sale....

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 8 03:37:14 EDT 2019

Not strictly Newton of course but I know there are other pen system/PDA
fans out there and I'm trying to clear my closet up so here is what I have:

Leather case for the Sony MagicCap devices. Also comes with some
original manuals.

Battery pack that lets you put in regular batteries to power the Sony
devices or the DataRover. Note thast just like on the Newt you can not
charge the batteries in these trays.

NOS sealed Lion battery for Sony & DataRover devices.

Very rare MagicLink tie pin

If interested in any of these just let me know and we can work out prices...

Marisa