[NTLK] For Sale: Newton Solution Provider T-Shirt

Maurice Sharp msharp at mac.com
Sat Jan 26 16:54:24 EST 2019

Hi folks,

I am selling off some of my Newton memorabilia collection.

Next is an XL (extra-large) Teal(?) Newton solution provider T-shirt. The Newton logo is on the upper right along with the words “Solution Provider.” See the link for pictures.

I have one shirt that’s never been worn and will sell it to the highest offer. Send me a bid by 6PM Pacific this Friday, February 1st.

Surface mail to US address is included. Other locations or other shipping types in the US are extra.

Maurice

T-Shirt front: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dizlwrxdh0htccm/t%20shirt%20solution.JPG?dl=0