[NTLK] For Sale: Round Newton Reverse Stickers

Maurice Sharp msharp at mac.com
Sun Jan 6 18:32:52 EST 2019

Hi folks,

I am selling off some of my Newton memorabilia collection.

Next up are large sets of 3 Newton reverse stickers (see picture link). Each sticker is 2.5 inches across.

I have 8 sets of 3 and will sell each set to the highest offer. Send me a bid for one pin by 6PM Pacific this Friday January 11.

Surface mail to US address is included. Other locations or other shipping types in the US are extra.

Maurice
https://share.icloud.com/photos/08Ly8tx2TXUsNs7RckW3AgEVA#Home
NOTE: the damaged ones in the picture are not part of the packs I am selling.