[NTLK] eMate manufacturing menu ?

Aaron H online at atomiciguana.com
Wed Jan 2 20:49:01 EST 2019

> On Jan 2, 2019, at 5:52 PM, Piotrowski Paweł (Newton) <newton at indigi.co.uk> wrote:
>

> This is very interesting. Are you able to reproduce the steps you’ve done before you get that ‘Menu’? Could you also describe what was on the screen?

I posted a picture in response to Grant's message, that should be worth a few words. Again, that's here: https://imgur.com/a/fT2pGNe <https://imgur.com/a/fT2pGNe>

Otherwise, I had disassembled the eMate, installed washers on the hinge springs, and had attempted to repair a damaged display cable. I started it up once, tested a few things, left it charging a few hours, and then attempted a hard reset by pushing the the reset button on the bottom and holding down the power button. I have no idea what triggered the menu and I haven't been able to get it come back.