[NTLK] Newton Protest 1998 Photos

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Sun Feb 3 18:21:27 EST 2019

> On Feb 3, 2019, at 4:02 PM, NewtonTalk <newtontalk at pda-soft.de> wrote:
>
> Wow! Thanks a lot! Finally, a complete step by step workshop showing how to
> fix an eMate. I've been looking for such a workshop for ages. Pleasant guy,
> by the way. Quite good-looking, too. Wonder what has become of him.

I was wondering that myself.

> What would I need to do to burn a DVD from this that can be viewed with a
> plain vanilla DVD player? I assume simply downloading the folder the link
> above points to and burning it on a DVD isn't going to be sufficient?
> Provided the folder can be downloaded at all?

Unfortunately, I do not have a copy of the "actual" DVD that Marie Guyot put together after the conference. In fact, I’m not ever sure if anything like that ever existed. The HTML frontend and the associated media files are the only source for the material that I have. I’m sure you could burn the movies to a disc using iDVD or Toast or some similar software ... if you wanted to view the content on a DVD player.

g.