[NTLK] Who wants to make a trip to Seattle?

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Mon Aug 19 19:11:06 EDT 2019

> On Aug 19, 2019, at 1:44 PM, Noah Leon <moosefuel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I’ve been a bit quiet lately as I’ve been too busy, but our film, Love Notes to Newton is being screened again! This time it’s at the Living Computers Museum + Labs in Seattle on September 28th, 2019 from 2:30PM until 4PM with Q & A and Show & Tell to follow afterwards. Q & A will be with Walter Smith and others from the original Newton team who worked at Apple Computer.

This is fantastic news! I’m going to do my best to get down there for the screening.

By the way, the museum has the wrong title for the film on their events pages.

(Maybe they used handwriting recognition.)

<https://livingcomputers.org/Exhibits-Events/Events.aspx>
<https://livingcomputers.org/Exhibits-Events/Events/Love-Letters-from-Newton-(2018).aspx>

g.