[NTLK] WTB: OMP newton leather case

Aaron H online at atomiciguana.com
Tue Aug 13 09:23:49 EDT 2019

I found the case I was looking for, new in box on ebay, and I probably paid a little too much for it. But it's neat to find new in box.

I posted some pics here: https://imgur.com/a/Af7Y0LS <https://imgur.com/a/Af7Y0LS>

The leather is really nice and soft, and I like the original 1993 price tag of $85(!).

The only downside is, I neglected to think of I used to keep a 120 in this case, and my MP2000 doesn't fit  (also pictured above).

So I still need to find some kind of case for my current Newton....

Aaron.