[NTLK] Will newton survive the 2038 epocholypse

Donna Momorella gabey8 at aol.com
Mon Apr 29 10:46:35 EDT 2019

I have an eMate that doesn't like the year 2019. Is there a download out there that fixes it, or do I just find an acceptable year that's on the same schedule as this year and pretend the date is 2019? :-)

There is also a 2100 in my near future (thank you, eBay) so whatever solutions work for the one, I presume will work for the other. Donna
----
I make jewelry -- what's YOUR superpower? Visit Gabey's Place and Handcrafted Jewelry by Donna today!