[NTLK] Everything we need.... we still have!!

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Apr 29 03:14:14 EDT 2019

Not quite everything.  Ernestine needs work.  While it *could* be, it has one fatal flaw: you can't get data in or out.  It is more of an island than our actual Newts, which is why I never got into it.  There are wonderful Android tablets out there now that would be perfect for Newt use, but again you have that data import/export problem.  Now if this has been licked and I missed it somehow, please do let me know.

I think that once this is done and is stable, our Newts are truly immortal then.  I can only imagine the development that could be done at that point.  Sadly I am not a programmer, or would help.

-Dan

On 4/28/2019 9:37 PM, Martin Ossio via NewtonTalk wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> The best Newtons minds!!
> We collectively have some money!
> They say, all you need is Love, we also have it for our Newtons!
>
> I have just came to realize we have absolutely everything we could posible need to accomplish anything that might be needed!
*snip*