[NTLK] Photos from Love Notes to Newton Screening at Computer History Museum

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Apr 22 16:46:06 EDT 2019

That would be cool.  While streaming the data itself should be possible, a decoder that could keep up I kind of doubt.  There wasn't many video players made for the Newt due to the size and speed requirements.  Not to mention the B&W aspect.  There were a couple done, but they were very specific demos if I remember right and not something you could use for other videos (certainly streaming wise).  But it has been a few years since I looked into this, so I might be mistaken.

-Dan

On 4/20/2019 10:05 PM, ModzGarage wrote:
> The way you wrote this makes me suddenly wish we had a low-res B&W version of the movie that can be streamed to Newtons at a specific day and time. This would be akin to a group drive-in movie to foster additional bonding and hopefully encourage more sales of the full release. Only...I don’t know of any way to stream to the Newt.
>

> -Jeff
>
>> On Apr 20, 2019, at 18:39, web at kobier.id.au wrote:
>>
>> Hi Kate,
>>
>> You can get it from Here