[NTLK] Rechargeable batteries in mp2100

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Apr 22 16:38:12 EDT 2019

Nope you can't do that.  All this package does is allow you to change what the battery meter shows and makes it more accurate.  Each type of battery works differently and by default the Newt will think it is always using alalakine batteries in the tray.  This package allows you to tell it NOPE you are using Nimh, NiCad, etc.

You still need to charge them in a normal charger outside the Newt.

-Dan