[NTLK] MessagePad 2000 screen protector

Chris Chapman chrisc30 at me.com
Sun Apr 21 12:24:13 EDT 2019

I don’t think NuShield protectors are adhesive. Have you tried emailing them to confirm? I do recall WriteRights were adhesive. I remember ordering NuShields years ago and they fit between the case and the screen.
If you and your friend are being chased by a grizzly bear, don't worry about outrunning the bear, just worry about out-running your friend.