[NTLK] DATA ROVER 840

DB DB at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Apr 17 14:30:00 EDT 2019

I think it is how you use it, or what you would want to use it for.  It didn't ever have the software or support the Newton did, or the developers that expanded the system long after it was canceled.  The system didn't ever seem to be as open ended as the Newton (likely due to 'desk' design).  One thing though, the Magic Link PC cards work GREAT in the Newton.  They are smaller size but are SRAM and don't wear out like flash.  I have a couple I used quite often and wouldn't mind picking up a few more.

-Dan