[NTLK] [ADMIN] Recent issues with NTLK bounce notifications

Donna Momorella gabey8 at aol.com
Sat Apr 13 17:24:33 EDT 2019

Yes. I got a visit from the bounce gremlin a day or two ago, and had to click a link to re-enable message delivery. All seems well now, fortunately. And seeing that you’ve made adjustments to avoid this happening again is a good thing, too. A little gremlins-b-gone sorry is a handy thing. ;-)

Donna
--
Sent from my iPhone