[NTLK] The Incredible Shrinking Newt

Martin Ossio martinossio at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 11:56:03 EDT 2019

Hello Igor!

I look forward to see your creation.
Do you have a twitter link to see the photos?
In what twitter account do we find it?

About small things, the Fujitsu Windows 7 F-07C Window phone might apply also for the smallest PC in the world.

But which turned out to be such a bad idea as mobile phone!
You really don’t want Windows on mobile phone that leaves you hanged so much time, in which every was so slow!

Fortunately it had like a parallel universe for mobile calling, that was not subject for waiting….

But this parallel universe for some functionalities, might be an interesting concept, for future Newtons and other functionalities.
Like a Newton nPhone?

Cheers,

Martin