[NTLK] (no subject)

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 12:38:55 EDT 2019

Hi Grant, Martin,

RIGHT ON!  You hit the nail on the head,

"One nice thing that one can do with a Newton, is making complex documents,
that mix text and drawings in the same page"

This something that the iPad cannot do yet.  Hence the reason, I bought
another Newton from this group and am using it daily for my work notes.
Also LINKING is absolutely incredible, nothing like that exists on our
current tech products.

Love live the Newton!

Mark

Message: 4