[NTLK] How do you reset the password on a Newton?

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Tue Sep 25 01:46:47 EDT 2018

After thinking deeply, I remembered Battering Ram. I’ve got the UNNA archive. One thing I don’t have is a system that I can use to update a newton.

I’ll have to work on that.

In the mean time, I’ve done a wipe. Bummer. Though I should have a backup somewhere, somehow.

Thanks for the mind jog.

Andrei