[NTLK] trivia Re: Before plus pic after rubberized coat off an MP2000

William James whjames67 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 21:46:35 EDT 2018

 Okay, I have posted pictures of a 2000 I did over a year ago, none of them make it here? Just like the pictures I posted for an eMate battery upgrade without the silly battery holder?  I understand the limit imposed by the forum, but every 2000 or 2100 I have stripped down looks green, when it has not been completely cleaned! I have done over a dozen of them. 91%Isopropyl alcohol will completely remove all residue from the cases after soaking for at least two days. All you have to do is rinse the cases with high pressure water.