[NTLK] Remove the sticky skin of a 2000

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 22 17:02:20 EDT 2018

I did not know the plastic underneath the rubberized coating was greenish, the pearl green color you’ve mentioned.

So our little green friend really IS—green. I always thought we called it that because of the backlight (but not all backlights are green!)

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus