[NTLK] I haven't done this for a long time...

Grant Hutchinson newtontalkmessages at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 11:31:33 EDT 2018

> On Sep 21, 2018, at 1:25 PM, Piotrowski Paweł (Newton) <newton at indigi.co.uk> wrote:
>
> I think this is good idea. During years I did like netiquette, but every year I saw more and more people who did not care about it, so I stoped take care too.
>
> But I’m happy to go back to this, if that is the NT list rule.

I’ve been slowly working on editing and tidying up the NewtonTalk FAQ, which includes basic netiquette and list guidelines. Like most things Newton-related, it’s still a work in progress ... but it’s also in an open repository on GitHub.

https://github.com/splorp/newtontalk-faq/blob/master/newtontalk-faq.md

Feel free to contribute.

https://github.com/splorp/newtontalk-faq

g.