[NTLK] Routine Poutine and Newton Love Notes

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 20 19:35:58 EDT 2018

I hope this makes sense...I have thought for a while about the best way to say it, I hope this it:

I cannot imagine a world without an iPhone in it...or an iPod; or, an iPad. It’s not that I am such a big fan of Apple (okay, well, maybe I am ;-) ). But these products were so groundbreaking, they changed the world and what we do within it so much, that I can no longer imagine a modern world where they don’t exist.

I am old enough to remember big desktop computers (I own a few); and flip phones. And Walkmans. And VCRs. And record players. I remember what the world was like before the newer amazing replacements were in it; but now that they are here, well, I’d probably struggle (at least a bit) without them.

I cannot imagine a world where the Newton did not exist.

And Noah, now that you have made your superb film, it is not possible to imagine the world without it, as well.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus