[NTLK] Routine Poutine and Newton Love Notes

Paul Zenk pzenk at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 19 17:54:08 EDT 2018

I, like Jon, am a lurker.
I haven’t watched the film yet, but I will now. My wife, 2 kids and I took a sabbatical to London in the fall of 2002. I attended a meeting in London and put a SER-001 into someone’s newton. We also planned a trip across northern Europe while we were there. We first visited with Frank in Hamburg and then Jon in Poland. We had a great time meeting people I knew from the list.
Paul