[NTLK] Looking for MP2100 cable

Dennis Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Fri Sep 14 16:42:46 EDT 2018

What "custom" cable? The Mac Mini-DIN 8 printer cable? The Mini-DIN 8 to
DB9 serial cable? The Newton Serial Adapter?

If it is the Newton Serial Adapter, check here:
https://www.ebay.com/p/Apple-Newton-Serial-Adapter-for-Use-W-MessagePad-2000-or-eMate-300/1476871155

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"I think, therefore I Mac"