[NTLK] Leaky battery!

j thej at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 13 15:52:23 EDT 2018

I would open it up and wash it out with baking soda (a chemical base) to neutralize the acid. Scrub it with an old tooth brush too.
If the plastic stays together, then, Yes, keep it. There will likely be some discolouration inside.

I’ve cleaned up worse battery corrosion and it turned out fine.

Jason