[NTLK] Followup on EM300 upgrade board

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Tue Sep 11 20:30:40 EDT 2018

> Where can I make a donation?

Hi Rufus,

There's a button at the bottom of my web site's start page:

<https://www.pda-soft.de/english.html>

As far as your two 2x00 packs are concerned: I haven't forgotten you. Today
I've received 20 Panasonic Eneloop Plus 2500mAh rechargeable cells. The
first eight of them are currently in my charger, which will bring them up to
full performance and measure their final discharge capacity. Once this is
finished, I'll group the cells as closely as possible capacity-wise, which
will make sure each pack will contain cells whose capacity is pretty much
identical. This will get a tad more juice out of each pack, and it'll ensure
the pack will last longer.

Cheers

Frank