[NTLK] A clear Newton 110 might be looking for a new home

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Sat Sep 8 09:06:47 EDT 2018

Hi all,

creativity can be a blessing, but it can also be a curse...

A couple of days ago I had an idea for another Newton accessory that would
be very helpful. However, manufacturing it would be laborious and
time-consuming unless I can make a custom case, for which I'd need a 3D
printer.

In order raise funds for this project I might be willing to part with my
clear Newton 110. Pictures are here:

   <https://www.pda-soft.de/scratch/ClearNewton.zip>

What price would you consider fair for a collector's item like this? It's
not my intention to rip anyone off, but the more I get, the likelier it is
that I will be able to turn my idea into usable hardware.

If anyone on this list happens to be interested, please drop me a line.

Cheers

Frank