[NTLK] OEM Getting Started PCMCIA card

Robert Serna japecan at att.net
Wed Sep 5 20:23:54 EDT 2018

  Hello,

 I tried looking in the archives for this card and just didn’t get the right answers.  I put this card in H1000 and it comes back “the card you inserted cannot be read.
Do you want to completely erase this card”.?  The pcmcia slot works because I also have an OEM  2MB card that works in the slot.  So I put the card into the MP2100
and it said “this unformatted card is write protected.  to format the card remove it, unlock it, then reinsert the card”.  Anybody got it to work on their OS1 Newton?

 Robert