[NTLK] Serial connector parts for 2100?

Jake Bordens jake at allaboutjake.com
Tue Oct 30 06:54:15 EDT 2018

You can find the interconnect specs here:

http://stevenf.com/unna/development/documentation/interconnect/interconnect_schematics/

The connector just isn't available anymore.  There are rumors that some distributors that buy up old parts might still have spools but are asking ridiculous fees and minimum quantities.

I have wondered if a 3D printed housing could be made that accepted the pins from some other similar connector.  With high resolution 3D printing it should be easy to make the non-conductive part of the connector.  It's just figuring out a reliable way of doing the metal contacts.

PS. Thanks to Steven for the mirror.