[NTLK] Newton in a cartoon strip

Mark Crutch mark.crutch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 12:20:20 EDT 2018

That's odd. It's appearing fine for me, and at least a couple of other
people on the list got to it okay. I've checked the site stats and we're
well within our bandwidth quota for the month. Hopefully it was just a
temporary glitch.

If you still can't get to it, it's currently the last thing posted on our
Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/PeppertopComics

Mark

--
*The Greys*, *Elvie* and *Monsters, Inked* webcomics

Website      http://www.peppertop.com/
Facebook   http://facebook.com/PeppertopComics
Twitter        https://twitter.com/PeppertopComics