[NTLK] Newton Connection Tools 1.1

Fritz Toch birddog at me.com
Tue Oct 2 14:10:06 EDT 2018

IMHO VirtualBox would be the best bet as a virtualizer for a 16-bit OS as they aren’t a commercial product like VMWare or Parallels, and tend to have broader support for niche use-cases (like ours).

Here’s a year-old thread from a relative noob who successfully installed Win98SE on VirtualBox: https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83281 <https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83281> No word if they are using serial interfaces.
If I unbury myself from things enough this week, I will try it on my Mac on one of my Win 10 boxes.