[NTLK] Virtual PC help

Tony Morrow gizmo1482 at outlook.com
Mon Oct 1 15:58:30 EDT 2018

Another option to try is VMWare Workstation Player. The software is free to use for non-commercial use and I've been able to create Windows 98 virtual machines with little issue. You may have to hunt down an older version of the VMware Tools installer that supports Win98, but that shouldn't be too hard. I know you can add serial ports to the VM and map them to the physical port of the host PC, but I've not tested the connection stability with a Newton.

<https://www.vmware.com/products/workstation-player/workstation-player-evaluation.html>

Tony Morrow
Https://lookanotherblog.com