[NTLK] Virtual PC help

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Oct 1 14:18:20 EDT 2018

Windows 10?  Can't help you there (hate windows 10 for so many reasons), but funny Microsoft hasn't updated Virtual PC for Windows 10?  That seems odd.  Or do they think they have added enough emulation inside Windows 10 that it is not needed?  Hmmm.  What OS are you trying to run in emulation?  Windows 98 DOES NOT work in Virtualbox.  And Windows 98 is about the best for connecting to a newton.  You *can* do it with WIndows 2000 but it is not near as reliable.  If you aren't using windows 98, try that in Hyper-V and see if it works.

-Dan