[NTLK] Cry for help! My Lady Newton is ill. Very, VERY ill

lordgroundhog at gmail.com lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 06:53:09 EST 2018

Hi Frank,

It's not Stefan's Newt that's I'll, it's mine. And I'm still no further with it.

Shalom,

Christian

"I had to go back and transcribe all of my speech notes from my Newton, which is what I usually use for giving speeches from, because I wasn't sure I was going to be able to read it in this light, so I had to transcribe the notes onto paper. Unfortunately, my Newton is better at reading my handwriting than I am. So, there may be a pause while I try and decipher what I've written."

            -- Douglas Adams

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl