[NTLK] Looking for KidsMath 2.0

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Tue Nov 13 14:28:25 EST 2018

Hi gang,

I'm currently preparing an eMate for a fellow Newton aficionado. This
includes installing the software he wants, since he can't install it himself
(yet).

Unfortunately, I can't find KidsMath 2.0. It's not on my UNNA CDs. I just
spent half an hour in vain searching the web. The only link I found is
broken:

<http://mirrors.unna.org/download.planetnewton.com/download/Education/edumat
h.htm>

If anyone out there has it and can send it to me, I'd be very thankful.
Provided, of course, it's either freeware or shareware. Maybe one of you has
archived planetnewton, a long time ago?

A link that's still working would be fine, too.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Frank