[NTLK] Age of List

Grant Hutchinson splorp at me.com
Wed Mar 28 19:04:00 EDT 2018

> On Mar 28, 2018, at 9:38 AM, Victor Rehorst <victor at chuma.org> wrote:
>
> +1 everything Grant said.  There used to be old list digests from mid 1999 on newtontalk.net/archive but I couldn't even retrieve most of them from the Wayback Machine.  I'm assuming Grant has copies ;)

I still have them. Direct links to the old digests were removed from the site a few years ago for privacy reasons, because most of them still had “naked" email addresses. That’s probably not as huge a deal now, seeing as most of those original list members have moved on to different account.

Let me see what I can dig up.

g.