[NTLK] Age of List

Florian Voigt florian.voigt at me.com
Wed Mar 28 19:00:48 EDT 2018

Well, I don’t want to let you down, but you‘re doing it right now.

> Am 29.03.2018 um 00:49 schrieb DB <DB at dbdigitalweb.com>:
>
> I know I wouldn't want mine posted for bot harvesters to grab.

In my opinion, if such an archive is published, it should be unaltered. It was public back then. Why shouldn‘t it be now?

Also... projects like olduse.net certainly wouldn‘t be possible if the UTZOO archives would have been butchers like that.

If privacy is your concern, these day show us that not old emails on some Newton mailing list is your problem but Facebook. Or Google. Or any number of services you use.

In any case, limiting a potential newtontalk archive isn‘t gonna save you from anything.

Cheers,

Florian