[NTLK] Age of List

Gene Beaird bgbeaird at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 27 14:21:37 EDT 2018

I seem to remember getting the list via Claris mail on my Mac IIci.  Or maybe it was when I got Earthlink, but it was still on the IIci. Not exactly sure when that was, though, it had to be 97, 98 or 99, though.  I had (have?) an OMP, then 120/130 (not sure which, but my wife and I both got one), then moved to the MP2K for both.  Both were later updated to MP2100s.  To say we were a bit disappointed when The   Steve(R) pulled the plug on the project would be an understatement, though. We had some investment in the project.

Now, if I can just get decent batteries for the things…..

Regards,

Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas