[NTLK] Recell Emate Batteries

Alvin Lee amlee17 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 13:13:45 EDT 2018

Let me know if you want the information on the guy who did the work on mine. He deals with both USA and Canada for batteries.

Grant, can I give someone’s information on the list or is it a contact offline type of thing?

I got the cell back last night, looked great and worked right off the bat.

Alvin