[NTLK] MP 2100 & 2000 dead - trying to fire up

Michael Doyle gmike at cstone.net
Sun Mar 11 14:27:43 EDT 2018

Dan is spot on - at times I've had my 2100 off, unconnected to a power
source, for some weeks, and it didn't like to turn on by use of the
power switch. I'd connect the AC power adapter and let it sit, while I
occupied myself with other activities nearby. And at some point I would
hear the magic little trill...

And I'll read straight from the label on the Apple Newton Power Adapter
(Model H0165):
9W, DC OUT of 7.5V, 1.2A

Michael Doyle
Charlottesville, VA