[NTLK] * World Wide Newton Conference '18/'19/20

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Mon Jul 30 17:19:10 EDT 2018

Hi Ronnie,
Happy to see you on the list :-)
Thank you for putting a specific title WWNC '18, this will make it easier to follow :-)

Then all the members of the list, we wait for your opinions.
Your opinion on an upcoming WWNC.
No matter where, this topic should be discussed with those who will participate in the organization.
We would like to have your opinion on what you would like to see (learn, discover, make...) at this WWNC.

Thanks

Sylvain Pilet
http://message-pad.net

Envoyé de mon iPhone