[NTLK] NotePhone

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 13:09:10 EDT 2018

>One question I have about the Love Notes documentary, in the bonus content there is a 1min clip about the
>Note Phone and at one point it falls out of the dock.  Did it survive?  It is the only part of the video that made
>me cringe (and actually jump).

Yes, thankfully the NotePhone was robust and was just fine. How many of us have dropped our Newtons at one point?

Also I forgot to respond to Grant: Yes, I’ve seen you basement, and although it was packed, it was surprisingly organized and functional. I recommend a visit to anyone heading to Calgary ;-)