[NTLK] Love Notes to Newton film

Daniel Padilla daniel.padilla at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 18:00:41 EDT 2018

  I just saw the movie and I have to say that it really captures the spirit
of the Newton devices,  but more importantly,  it shows the sentiments that
has been keeping the community going on for so long.
  I loved every part of it,  but seeing the faces of those that I have  met
over the years again,  was specially emotive.  You guys are aging
gracefully.  :-p

Keep the green
Daniel