[NTLK] Wanted to Buy / Trade

Chris Browder kcfoxie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 19:20:57 EDT 2018

Good evening NewtonTalk,

I have a number of Newton items that I'd like to trade for some items I
need. I'm also open to outright purchasing them if someone has them.

What I need:
MP2000 AA battery tray (or working/rebuilt battery pack)
Farallon Ethernet Card *dongle* (have the card, can't find the cable/dongle
for it)
MP2000 Interconnect Serial adapter

What I have for trade (or sale if you're interested):
2x New in Packaging MessagePad 2000 metal stylus
2x New in Packaging MessagePad 110/120/130 telescoping Stylus
1x used MessagePad 110/120/130 Docking Station pen
1x 9W power supply
1x Newton logo MP2000 leather case
1x Newton logo 110/120/130 leather case

Willing to ship internationally, if necessary (I'm in the US).

Thank you so much,
Chris