[NTLK] OT: Cell phones

Gene Beaird bgbeaird at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 1 13:10:22 EST 2018

“Oh, sorry, I set my phone on the kitchen counter when I got home, and didn’t discover the battery had died!”

:-)

But yeah, I understand.  I FIGHT the incursion of work-time into personal-time every step of the way.  You gotta have down time so you can have a personal life and be better at work!

Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas