[NTLK] Film Delays

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Feb 28 14:07:48 EST 2018

Welcome.  The sad thing about adblocking, it is a never ending "arms
race".  The site blocks adblocker, and blocker adapts to the block
causing the site to adjust again.  Updating adblock might also do it,
either way I suspect turning it off will fix the issue.

People wouldn't be blocking ads if they hadn't turned into obnoxious
security risks (that and bandwidth leaches).  But the industry has no
one to blame but themselves for that.  If you don't police your network
well, it will become, to quote Star Wars, "a more wretched hive of scum
and villainy".

-Dan