[NTLK] Perfect day video.

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Wed Feb 21 17:01:24 EST 2018

> In any case, I managed to get more or less what I wanted. If you feel I
can
> do something to improve on the video, suggest it and I may make a take
two.

> http://files.nekoplanet.com/pnewton.mp4

Boy, that's cool. Thanks for sharing it. I have but one suggestion: Of
course, list members will know what you are using in this video. But other
people might not even have heard of an eMate before, so I would suggest
spending a second or two on showing the full eMate in all its glory. After
that you could zoom in until you only see the LCD.

Cheers

Frank