[NTLK] New PDA gizmo folks might be interested in

Gene Beaird bgbeaird at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 6 13:21:13 EST 2018

Not sure how big and feature-rich that keyboard is, but I did a little work on a Raspberry Pi, and when I ordered it, I also picked up a Stellar Labs blue-tooth keyboard/trackpad that I thought I could use on the Pi.  The keys are so close together on this keyboard that it’s almost unusable, and I don’t have large hands.  Luckily, the Pi had enough open USB ports I just plugged in a regular keyboard and used that.

I DO, however, find pointing devices and an on-screen keyboard to be much more accurate and quicker to use than mashing the screen with my fingers.  I’d find utility in a tablet with a dock for a stylus like my Newts have.

Regards,

Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas