[NTLK] New PDA gizmo folks might be interested in.

Abraham Limpo abraham at familialimpo.net
Tue Feb 6 05:47:24 EST 2018

I have seen it and unfortunately I'm not very impressed. Android is far
from being a "good" tablet or PDA experience. Google stopped developing
apps for the landscape format and there are few good ones (microsoft office
apps being one of the few)

I would love a "windows 10 for tablets" device with that form factor,
though.